Wodonga Ice Skating Rink is a permanent ice rink with tobogganing, supporting hockey, and learn to skate sessions. We are looking for a duty manager that presents themselves in an outgoing, professional manner.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Manager will work distantly with owner
- Responsible for cash handling
- Maintain a safe and clean environment
- Supervise rink employees and rostering
- Manage day to day operations (i.e additional programs outside general skating, events, bookings)
- Report daily, weekly, and monthly revenue
- Overseeing inventory and ordering
- Perform any and all other duties assigned
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Must have prior management/supervisory skills
- Must have up to date first aid certificate
- Must have mechanical experience
- Passion for customer service
- Able to read, write, and understand instructions
This position involves standing for long periods of time and lifting.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will 𝗢𝗡𝗟𝗬 be accepted via email.
For any further details please contact Ken on 0407988628. Any questions or resumes submitted via Facebook will 𝗡𝗢𝗧 be answered.